Monday, March 22, 2010

favorite place to relax


Here are some places where B3 really finds solace and comfort


***

My favourite place is Polonezköy. When I go there I feel really happy and relaxed. This place is very silent for you if you live in a city centre. You can see lots of barbecue restaurants there , absolutely you should't forget waiting for waste meat from barbecue. When you go there you feel you are in a different country. Moreover this place isn't so far from city centre. Especially if you love travelling you can go for only walking. I think especially while you are going you feel really good because you must go in a forest road if you want to go Polonezköy. You should breath as much as possible so you should open your car's windows and enjoy the forest fresh air. I want to live this type of place all of my life so I go Polonezköy at my odd moments and I recommend everyone to go this place.

oğuz
***
yeap,I have.my special place is window of my room which has a great view.this place which makes me feel peaceful and so happy at the same time helps me to write some short stories/poems.on the other hand ıf I start to watch the great view I can't sleep a long time actually I don't want to sleep to not desert my place.I don't know exactly but I think I chose my place while I was a little child because I argued with my brother who is older than me.I never forget how I cried so I had gone to my room at a run then I stood to my bed and reached my hand to open the curtain.actually the sky,the buildings,the sea were only a view but that view fascinated me and made me relaxed.ın this way this place became my place.
Esin

***

A live does not always put forward to easy thing. Sometimes we can not cope with difficulties,so we want to be alone .
We do not want to speak with people. We save ourselves from people . Then we do not find answer for questions . Just we want to forget
the problems. Therefor we find one place. We project it in our brain . When we go there , we forget everthing or we analyze our problems
in there.
My place is in my brain . When ı want to save myself , I do not speak with people . Just I close my eyes , I do not speak and I go
there . Sometimes I relax in there. Do ı always analyze my problem? No , I do not but I love be alone ,listen my brain and my hearth when I have
a problem. Because I do not like speak my problem with people or with my friend.

***


-special places-
Everyone has a special place in his life has its own separate.Imagine living in that reality may not be.Some of the trees by the sea while others are among.but the only common point is their location. special and the only place they forget everything.my special place in tree and got sea.ı forget the smell of wood, the sound of sea things I find happiness.After more rain to ı come here like.because the tree is even more vibrant, fresh sea smell.After the rain of sun after all the air gives a separate for them.ı founda this palce when ı was 11.but it's time for me to not expect so much meaning.We've discovered a ride with my family weekend.started to go every weekend, and now many of them I wanted to go.because I forgot everything.ı got to there when ı am very happy to scream and when ı am sad,ı go there to cry .brings me to another place can forget everything it.I think everyone should own a special place to be.sometimes people like to describe the contents but it does not find someone to.people needs at times like this where there is such.everybody has a place like these but it is important to notice.

Ezgi

No comments:

Post a Comment