Tuesday, March 2, 2010

making inferences


This week in class we asked what happened to lead to this situation:

last night my mother ran into my room screaming ''get up get up ,we have to leave immediately''


Here is everyone's story...

last night my mother ran into my room screaming "get up" immediately.Everything were swinging. That was an eartquake. I was really exhausted, sleepy so ı couldn't understand anything. I asked what's happening my parents told me to get ready fast. Than we got out our home.Everyone was outside. Some buildings were broken down.Some people wanted to help but everyone seemed like in shock. Everyone started to help the people who were stucked in the debris of their houses. Meanwhile, there were still many aftershocks. Approximantely 6 hours later an emergency came then started to lift broken walls and they tried to resque who was injured. The area was really crowded and noisy. We moved away to find a safe place to sleep and rest after such a horrible night. However, its really hard to forget this disaster...


-new country new life-
last night my mother ran into my room screaming ''get up get up ,we have to leave immediately''.I didn't understand what will you doing
and she awoke me in midnight.She was talking on the phone at the same time she was making account of their argue.A little time later I understand to their talks
my father called my mum.My father and mum were dıvorced and my father was dısmıssed from hıs post.He attends to us thenceforth.He always damage us but my mum is gentle with him who is speaking harshly.I thınk thıs nıght ıs dıfferent to everytıme.yes yes surely thıs sıtuatıon ıs dıfferent.My mum fınıshed her talkıng anda she saıd to pıck off my clothes.I dıd them and I ran to car quıckly.My mum was waiting me in the car.We moved away from our house and my mum started to talk.My father was comıng home I thınk he damage to us.My mum dıdn't want to explaın all talks.Because,she doesn't want I am enemy to my father,but she doesn't know besides I don't like my father date from their seperatıon.Because,my father isn't good.firstly,he started to drınk so he lost my mum.Secondly,he started to smoke hashısh so he goes through a crisis and then he lost hıs work,nowadays he losts me but he doesn't know this situation.We exited to countryand we found a hotel.When she was cool,she explain them.My father smoke agaın and he damaged to us from all events,so he bought gunand he was comıng to home.Our lıfe is bad through my father.The night we stayed at hotel.When I woke up,I saw my mum.She didn't sleep.She make a decision and we will move to another country.May be her thinks new life country new life.This situation will be good to us.Two weeks later we moved from there and now we start new life in new country..

***

FİRE İN SHOES SHOP

Last night my mother ran into my room screaming “Get up! Get up! We have to leave immediatly.” my mother very got anxious. She said we should go our shoes shop. Because in shoes shop started a fire. I got up immediatly I ran straight off the car. My mother didn't drive a car so she very excitable. Then I called a taxi. Traffic was very crowded. I said “faster, faster.” Taxi driver said “I could not go faster.” I was angry. In the meantime my mother thinking “How did it happen? Who did?.” The way didn't end now. It was become very long. Fortunately, we arrived. We looked but we didn't look a fire. Perhaps, one people called my mother with the phone ant that people said lied. I and my mother was relaxed then saw it didn't fired.


***

Last night my mother ran into my room screaming "get up get up we have to leave immediately." It was after that moment that i realized how big of a problem. I got my mother and myself into. The day before, there was this man who approached me on my way home from school and wanted to steal my purse. First, i yelled really loud at the same time i tried to pull my purse away. However the man was very strong and so i was forced to release my purse because he was hurting my arm. Right after that, i remembered that i had pepper spray in my pocket so i pulled the pepper spray out and sprayed his eyes. The man screamed very loudly and he looked like he was in a great pain. He dropped my purse and said : "you will pay for this! I know where you live, just wait and see what happened!" from what my mother told me after we left our house was that a man had thrown a molotov cocktail through the living room's window. My mother had sensed a smell like something was burning and went to go check. That was when she saw the house was on fire...

***

...... Last night my mother ran into my room screaming 'Get up! Get up! We have to leave immediately.Your sister will give birth. We are going to hospital.' I waked up .We went to hospital. When we were in hospital, my sister didn't come in hospital. Their car spoiled so they called the ambulance. We waited them. My mum was streched and my father was angry. I was bored to wait. For a long time they came in hospital. The doctors gave up my sister in operating room. My brother in-law was exhausted and anxious. We waited baby for 3 hours.Baby came 5:00 am.
We were relax , when we picked up baby. I looked baby , she was very beauty. She looks like me.The doctors said us 'You must go out and mum must rest.' We went to home so I came in my bed. I closed my eyes. Baby 's face came in my dream while I was sleeping. .......

***

Last night my mother ran into my room screaming ‘get up get up get up we have to leave immediately. I didn’t understand anything. I just followed my mum. We ran very fast and then we are in our garden. First of all everything seems normal but I turn back and I dont believe this. Volcano… In Center of my town… Every body tried to ran away to volcano. My mum didn’t know what did we must to do. I said ‘ Mum we can go lake. İt is so far to volcano , maybe we are safe in there.’. My mum said only ‘OK’. I took car key very fast and get in to car and then suddenly we felt earthquek It was very big. And then I drove a car to lake. But roads were very bad. Every body ran away to town. It was big disaster and than we come city center. Everybody looked same where. So I looked there. It was imposible. I dont believe this. We saw a Alien robot and it is started to destroy our townEvery body screamed and ran imediately. Soldires fired robot but it wasn’t work. Robot had got big lazer weapon and 3 leg. We went to lake in this time army tired to stop this robot. It looked imposible but we must to do this. It had got a shield. I thougt ‘ we will die This bullshits kill will us’ and I sat . I just looked my town . It was my life my history but it was disappear in my eyes.

Robot come to very closed to us. And If it was catch us , ıt would took cage which in it’s inside. I saw that and I think a plan. It is very crazy but we had got plan and then I asked to soldires to gave my same grenede. I said I have a plan so he gave me grenede and I ran to robot and it saw me. I ran but slowly. I want to catching. And then robot took me cage. Maybe it is final chance. I fired grenedes to robot’s inside. BOMB… It fell down. I made it. I killed it. Everybody was very happy. We went downtown , one man screamed He said ‘these robots were all over the world’ We shocked. It just one robot and it was very difficult to kill. One hundred maybe one TAusand robot were wait us We didnt know what were we must do. It was just begining. Very dangereous mission waited us.

I am waking up and I hearting scream. My mother is coming into my room and screaming ‘get up get up get up we have to leave immediately’ It should be joke. It isn’t be true. Maybe now show is starting again…

***

Last night my mother ran into my room screming get up get up we have to leave immediately because the kitchen was burning so I woke up quickly meanwhile my mother took my sister and we went down the garden.Father called the fire brigade.Fire was spreading the hause.My neighbour woke up and went to the garden.Later fire brigade come and tried to put out fire quickly.At last fire extinguished.Although the house damaged we survived.

***

Last night my mother ran into my room screaming 'get up get up, we have to leave immediately.I understand
what is happening within a few seconds.I just woke up.We ran out in panic.I was very afraid.After the earthquake
did anyone enter the house a few days.We set up the park on a park lawn.Our house was not damaged.But many houses
have been destroyed.Many people died.I sorry for them.on the other hand we were trying to reach our relatives.The
telefon lines were locked.When ı was 9 this event was affected me alot..

İt is a true story 1999 Gölcük Earthquake..

***

Last night my mother ran into my room screaming "get up! get up! we have to leave immediately" because my father had heart attack and we was very afraid of it. I called the ambulance when my mother near my father. I know something about heart attack and I tried to do something which is very good for this situation. And finally the ambulance came and they helped my father. We went hospital and waited for him. Then the doctor came and say us "be relax he is good" there for we was be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment